Alcoholic Beverage Exports
Discounted International Shipping for: Distilleries, Vineyards, Alcoholic Beverage Distributors & Alcoholic Beverage Producers
As DHL Expresses largest sales partner and 5th largest customer in the US, InXpress provides discounted international express shipping rates and best-in-class personalized service to our clients. You will be assigned a Certified International Specialist to assist you with your international shipping needs, and DHL will provide door-to-door service - picking up your packages, clearing them at destination, and delivering them. The DHL account belongs to your business; you achieve reduced international shipping rates by leveraging the total shipping volume of our total client base.
Benefits of Our Alcohol Export Services:
- Receive an ADDITIONAL 25% off the cost of your first shipment when you open a new account and process your first shipment with DHL Express;
- No pick-up fees for InXpress DHL Express customers (typically $9 / pick-up);
- No weekly or monthly account maintenance fees for InXpress DHL Express customers, as other carriers often have;
- Our customers switch to InXpress and DHL Express from FedEx, UPS and TNT for: a cloud-based user-friendly shipping portal interface, proactive monitoring of your shipments through to delivery, no calling into an 800 number for customer service, and easy to interpret invoicing.
- Worldwide coverage to more than 220 countries and territories (where Alcohol imports are allowed)
Our Alcohol Export Program Helps Businesses Grow
In addition to the benefits listed above our program offers the capability to connect you with businesses in other states who are unable to offer alcohol shipping internationally. With your approval we will post your business information in our e-newsletters and on our website as an approved DHL Express Alcoholic Beverage Shipper. Businesses in other non-approved states are then able to contact you to process their international alcohol order and shipment. As one of our valued clients, this is a free service that we are pleased to offer you.
Our Alcohol Exports Must Meet Five Requirements:
- We offer alcohol export logistics services for the following 15 states, and Puerto Rico. The alcohol shipper must be located in one of these states and the shipment must originate from one of these states:
- New York
- North Carolina
- * Kentucky – via SDF; Louisville International Airport, only
- * Tennessee – Jack Daniels only
- US Territory – Puerto Rico
*Please note, DHL has limited capacity to transport and export alcoholic beverage shipments in Kentucky (KY) and Tennessee (TN).
- You are an Alcoholic Beverage Licensee. An “Alcoholic Beverage Licensee” is an entity which holds all federal, state and local licenses and permits required for the manufacture and /or sale of alcoholic beverages.
- You must have a DHL Express account, if you do not already have one click here to download our Account Application form; or call 386.785.5905 to speak with our Customer Service Manager. Upon completion please scan and return the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must have completed DHL’s “Agreement to Transport of International Carriage of Alcoholic Beverages”, click here to download the form or call 386.785.5905 to speak with our Customer Service Manager. Upon completion please scan and return the form to email@example.com
- You must package and label the Alcoholic Beverage shipment in accordance with the directions outlined in the latest version of the DHL Express “Agreement to Transport of International Carriage of Alcoholic Beverages”. Click here for Alcoholic Beverage packaging instructions.
Please click here to see our general guidelines for foreign country-specific allowances and restrictions regarding alcoholic beverage imports.